- Main page
We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
1. Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Site, placing an order for Products, subscribing to our services or requesting information on our Products or services. We may also ask you for information when you enter any competition or promotion, and when you report a problem with our Site. Such information may include, but not be limited to:
- Date of Birth;
- Contact Information such as email addresses, postal addresses and telephone numbers;
- Financial information such as credit / debit card numbers;
- An image of any contact lens prescription uploaded,
2. Information collected automatically during visits to our Site including, but not limited to:
- Date and time of visit;
- IP address;
- Device type;
- Web browser type and version;
- Operating system;
- A list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on this Site, and the site you exit to;
- Other resources that you access.
3. Additional details of orders you place on our Site including, but not limited to:
- Identity and quantity of Products ordered and price paid;
- Prescription details of contact lenses;
- Payment method and status;
- Delivery method;
- Discount and promotion codes
4. Details of personal communication with you including but not limited to:
- Postal correspondence;
- Telephone call recordings;
5. Responses to surveys that we have asked you to complete for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
Our use of Data
1. SDR sp. z o.o. is the "data controller".
2. We will retain any Data we collect in relation to orders placed on our Site
3. Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties.
4. All personal Data is stored securely (see below: Security)
5. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Site. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping;
- improvement of our products / services;
- we may use your e-mail address to send you information about products or services that are the same as or similar to those that you have ordered from us and that we think you may find useful. We will do so only if you have indicated that you do not object to being contacted for these purposes. At any stage you have the right to ask us to stop using your personal data for direct marketing purposes by unsubscribe;
- in case of any problems, doubts with unsubscribing from any form of marketing messages you can always write to us: email@example.com and ask to do so for you.
Third party websites and services
We may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the Site. The providers of such services may have access to certain personal Data provided by you.
Changes of business ownership and control
2. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
3. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
Controlling use of your Data
Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data. This may include the following:
- use of Data for direct marketing purposes; and
- sharing Data with third parties.
Accessing your own Data
You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by us.
1. Data security is of great importance to us and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Site.
2. If you choose, or you are provided with, a user id, password or any other information as part of our security protocol, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any third party. We have the right to disable any user id or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these terms.
3. We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal Data. However, transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your Data transmitted to the Site.
1. This Site may place and access certain Cookies on your computer or device. We have carefully chosen these Cookies and has taken steps to ensure that your privacy is protected and respected at all times.
2. All Cookies used by this Site are used in accordance with current EU Cookie Law.
3. Before the Site places Cookies on your computer for the first time, you may be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling us to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Site may not function fully or as intended.
4. This Site may place the following Cookies on your computer or device:
Type of Cookie Purpose
- Strictly necessary cookies - these are cookies that are required for the operation of our Site. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our Site, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies - they allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our Site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies - these are used to recognise you when you return to our Site. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
5. Also we transmit information’s to Google Inc. about purchases operations on our online store cause of cooperation based on Google Customer Reviews programme.
6. You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Site more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
7. It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.